The Kildrummie garden was commenced in 1949 by Janet and Ian McKibbin and has evolved over time. The front of the garden is dominated by a large English Oak tree planted in 1949 which provides shade in summer and a source of small oaks to be planted on the property. The garden has a multitude of irises, daffodils and jonquils together with roses, rosemary , lavender and lily of the valley. In the early 2000s stone paths edged with hedges and agapanthus were created. More recently Liz and Andrew have cut the garden back at the front and planted hedges to reveal the rock terracing and to push the garden further into the paddock whilst at the same time refurbishing/ rebuilding the post and rail painted fence and adjacent garden beds. White hellebores have been planted in shaded areas under the Torulosa pines where it is hard to establish plants. The garden is still evolving with rock walls and paved seating areas planned plus further garden works around the garage to be completed as well as refurbishing the upper lawns.